I invite you to come along with me on a creative journey where you will learn all about your Parasympathetic Nervous System while you paint a personal masterpiece.
In this 8 segment course you will:
- Learn about both your Parasympathetic Nervous System & it’s buddy the Sympathetic Nervous System
- Understand a bit more about your personal “fight, flight or freeze” response
- Create a BEAUTIFUL mixed media painting (acrylic + paper)
- Practice techniques that will sooth stress & anxiety
- Surround yourself with calming vibes via creating sacred space(s)
- Enjoy guided meditations
- Look at creating balance and definition both on the canvas AND in life.
- Become less overcome by stress in the future, or at the very least have a better understanding of why you are feeling and reacting in the future.
- Learn and practice a number of super easy exercises that will stimulate your Vagus Nerve, which will strengthen your Parasympathetic Nervous System, and help you activate it on demand.
- Meet some special pop-in guests!!…Bunnies, a tortoise, a dog, a beetle and some crows.
- Impress yourself, grow yourself, love yourself, and understand yourself a little bit more.
And, at the end of this journey you will have a stunning piece of art that will be a reminder to you of how you are personally wired and how strong you are. And it will be a reminder to check in with yourself and your Parasympathetic Nervous System on a daily basis.
Are you ready to Pump-Up your Parasympathetic Power?
I hope to see you in class! --- Karen
Here's a suggested list of supplies for this class
Feel free to get creative with the supplies you use.
If you feel like "going outside the box", go for it!
Maybe instead of using a framed white canvas you use a piece of plywood.
Or, maybe you use oil paints instead of the acrylics that I will be demonstrating with.You do you!
Suggested Supply List
Canvas (any size)
Acrylic Paint (white, black, plus any colors of your choosing)
Gesso (not needed...I simply refer to this in layer one)
Karen Adamski is a shamanic practitioner, Certified Crystal Healer, Certified Creatively Fit Coach, artist, and teacher. After leaving a 27 year HR management career in the Silicon Valley, Karen chose to purposely transform her ‘career’ into what it is today…pretty much the complete opposite of corporate America. Today, Karen works with clients from all over the world to bring them healing in the form of vibrational medicine, meditation, art, nature, color, kindness and much more. By bringing community together, Karen loves to teach others how easy it is bring balance & beauty into their lives. Karen’s passion for living life as her true self, gives her the ability to easily connect with people, as well as all other living things. By sharing with others to break out of molds, and to walk in beauty on their own paths, Karen has helped hundreds of people understand the ease and simplicity of grounding and healing with vibration and energy. With all of her passions pulled together into one place, Karen has created a sacred space on the internet: www.ShamaMama.com this is a place YOU are ALWAYS WELCOME!
Some of the services Karen offers are: Crystal Healing, Shamanic Energy Work, Journey Meditation, Dowsing, Power Animal Retrieval Soul Retrieval, Home/Office Blessings & Clearings, Paranormal Investigation, Art Therapy, HeART & Mind Balance, Creatively Fit Coaching, Painting & Meditation Workshops, and more.
Additionally, you can find more information from Karen at the following addresses:
https://shamamama.com/contact-shamamama/ (to contact Karen)
Etsy.com/shop/BlueMoonShadow (Karen’s awesome crystal shop)
ShamaMama.teachable.com (Karen's online courses)
YouTube: Karen Adamski